Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell back with ex- boyfriend
London: Geri Halliwell has reunited with ex-boyfriend Henry Beckwith to give their relationship another go.
The 39-year-old singer, who split from playboy Beckwith last month, was spotted enjoying a boat trip and some waterskiing with her former beau, reported Daily Mail online.
However, friends of the singer are said to be concerned Halliwell is signing up for more heartbreak by dating Henry again.
"Geri is proceeding with caution while Henry is hoping she will stay with him and give their relationship more time. She has been so depressed and upset without him, she feels he is the one and is thinking she might have been hasty in making him make a decision about their relationship last month," a friend said.
The couple split last month after two-and-a-half years together. Halliwell decided to end the relationship because she didn`t trust Beckwith.
"Geri came to the realisation that things weren`t going to work with Henry. The age gap meant he had a wandering eye when it came to other women and he was interested in partying. She doesn`t trust him," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu to watch 'Pink' with President Pranab Mukherjee
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Kangana Ranaut REVEALS her best scenes chopped off from 'Rangoon'!
- 'Rangoon' humble tribute to Netaji, INA: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi