Gabriel Byrne marries Hannah Beth King
London: Irish actor Gabriel Byrne has married his long-term girlfriend Hannah Beth King in Cork, Ireland.
The 64-year-old star tied the knot to the brunette producer at Ballymaloe House in Cork in a fabulous ceremony, the owner of the luxury manor has confirmed, reportedly.
Hazel Allen, who runs the establishment, said, "Well our policy is not to give out information on our guests, but yes I can tell you that it was fabulous."
The happy couple spent the weekend in the area and then got married. Politician Mannix Flynn was one of the first people to publicly congratulate his `Usual Suspects` star friend on his marriage.
Gabriel previously married Ellen Barkin in 1988 but they separated amicably in 1993 and later divorced in 1999.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'