Gabriel Byrne marries Hannah Beth King
London: Irish actor Gabriel Byrne has married his long-term girlfriend Hannah Beth King in Cork, Ireland.
The 64-year-old star tied the knot to the brunette producer at Ballymaloe House in Cork in a fabulous ceremony, the owner of the luxury manor has confirmed, reportedly.
Hazel Allen, who runs the establishment, said, "Well our policy is not to give out information on our guests, but yes I can tell you that it was fabulous."
The happy couple spent the weekend in the area and then got married. Politician Mannix Flynn was one of the first people to publicly congratulate his `Usual Suspects` star friend on his marriage.
Gabriel previously married Ellen Barkin in 1988 but they separated amicably in 1993 and later divorced in 1999.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Dheere Dheere’ crosses 55 million views
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?