Gauahar Khan and I are going strong: Kushal Tandon
TV actor Kushal Tandon says his relationship with model-turned-actress Gauhar Khan, who he met on reality TV show `Bigg Boss 7`, is going strong with each passing day.
Love blossomed between the two on the controversial show, which Gauhar eventually won.
"We are going strong. We are exploring each other. I am happy, she is happy. We lead normal lives and are doing what couples who are in love do, Kushal said.
Gauhar and Kushal will be next seen together in stunt-based reality show `Fear Factor-Khatron Ke Khiladi`. The actor says having Gauhar on the show was a great help as they would pull each other up whenever there was an adverse situation.
"We would boost each other up whenever one of us would feel low or out of confidence. In some stunts we were partners, in some we were pitted against each other but there was no competition between us," he said.
The fifth season of `Khatron Ke Khiladi` will be hosted by filmmaker Rohit Shetty and will have celebrities like Dayanand Shetty, Salman Yusuff Khan, Mugdha Godse, Ranvir Shorey among others. The show will air on Colors from March 22.
Kushal had to opt out of the show after just eight episodes because of an injury on his shoulder.
"I had this injury for quite some time and that is why I was apprehensive to participate on the show. But it healed and I was on the show. While doing a stunt I got hurt at the same place and had to quit. But I won that stunt," Kushal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know what Salman Khan tweeted after Rajasthan High Court acquitted him in two black buck poaching cases
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic