Gaurav Chopraa looking for `an intelligent` life partner
New Delhi: Actor Gaurav Chopraa, who has been very open about his relationships, says he wants his partner to be intelligent.
"I am very much single and my parents want me to marry soon," Gaurav said.
Talking about the qualities he is looking for in his life partner, he said: "I am a very intense and passionate person, so I want my partner also to be like that. She should be intelligent and supportive too. Good looks come after all this," he said.
Gaurav has dated actresses Narayani Shastri and Mouni Roy in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours