Gemma Arterton doubts if she will ever find `soul mate`
London: Bond girl Gemma Arterton, who has split with husband Stefano Catelli, doubts that she will ever find "the one."
`The Quantum of Solace ` star is not sure if marriage is "necessary" any more- after trying it for two years.
Arterton told the mirror that she looks at certain couples and can make out that they`re soul mates, just by seeing them.
She said that she likes the idea that there`s one out there and you`ve known each other before, like in a past life, but she has yet to meet that person.
The 27-year-old`s looming divorce has led her to question the point of getting wed.
"I don`t know how I feel about marriage; whether it`s really necessary. If you are not religious, what does it mean?" she said.
Arterton said that she had always thought that, then she got married and now she still believes in what she believed earlier when she was a child.
The actress insisted that she had a wonderful time during her marriage and has nothing bad to say about it.
She continued saying that even if relationships don`t last, they can enrich your life in some way and then you move on to the next part.
Arterton added that it`s all part of the process of living.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters