Genelia received first, last telegram from Riteish
New Delhi: Actress Genelia D`Souza and her actor husband Riteish Deshmukh`s love story is as Bollywood as it can get - the ‘Masti’ star made sure he sent a telegram to his wife on the day that the 160-year-old service came to an end.
"Received my 1st telegram on the last day of its service from my Navra. Thank u Riteish #happy me," Genelia posted on her Twitter page. She even posted a part image of the special telegram sent by her `Navra`, which means husband in Marathi.
The telegram service faded into history July 15.
Riteish and Genelia were rumoured to have been a relationship since they featured together in their debut film ‘Tujhe Meri Kasam’ in 2003. Neither of them confirmed their romantic liasion, but they finally sealed their relationship by tying the knot in 2012.
Apart from ‘Tujhe Meri Kasam’, the duo has worked together on the big screen in ‘Masti’ and ‘Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!