George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin write own wedding vows
Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney and his fiancée Amal Alamuddin have reportedly written their own wedding vows, which they will exchange in Italy next month.
The couple are planning a "small and intimate" celebration but the guest list is unlikely to include too many Hollywood friends as they don`t want to attract attention, reports contactmusic.com.
"This is not going to be a huge Hollywood wedding with Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock flying in to Italy for a week," said a source.
"They want the wedding to be intimate with quiet but happy and fun dinners and lunches after they`ve said short but meaningful, hand-written vows in front of their loved ones.
"They want their guests to enjoy it as much as they do and they know that if the guest list reads like the Oscars invite list with lots of big Hollywood names there it will be intimidating for their families. They can do a party for movie industry friends in Los Angeles at a later date," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!