George Clooney`s ex `happy` for him, Amal Alamuddin
Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney`s ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis is pleased he has found happiness with Amal Alamuddin.
The 35-year-old dated the Hollywood star for 18 months until their split in 2011, and she is "happy" for her ex-boyfriend, who is getting married to Alamuddin, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I am happy for him, but I am thinking only of my happiness," she said.
The Italian actress is set to tie the knot with Brian Perri in September - the same month Clooney is getting hitched. But she says it`s just a coincidence.
"I chose the date some time ago and September is the most beautiful time -- for those who do not know Sardinia (an island) -- to appreciate it. Otherwise, I would have had to wait a year," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock wished 'Happy Birthday' by THESE Bollywood hotties!
- Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma: Will the couple reconcile – This could be an indicator!
- Anushka Sharma kicks the butt in 'Sultan' new still—See inside!
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- The only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma is in this Indian state