George Clooney`s ex `happy` for him, Amal Alamuddin
Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney`s ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis is pleased he has found happiness with Amal Alamuddin.
The 35-year-old dated the Hollywood star for 18 months until their split in 2011, and she is "happy" for her ex-boyfriend, who is getting married to Alamuddin, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I am happy for him, but I am thinking only of my happiness," she said.
The Italian actress is set to tie the knot with Brian Perri in September - the same month Clooney is getting hitched. But she says it`s just a coincidence.
"I chose the date some time ago and September is the most beautiful time -- for those who do not know Sardinia (an island) -- to appreciate it. Otherwise, I would have had to wait a year," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split