George Clooney to marry fiancee Amal Alamuddin this autumn
Washington: George Clooney and his fiancee Amal Alamuddin are set to marry this autumn, a source has revealed
The insider told a magazine that Clooney would marry her today if he could, but he wants to give her a dream wedding.
The source said that it is her first, and he wants it to be his last.
Clooney, 53, was previously married to actress Talia Balsam back in 1989, but the couple divorced in 1993.
As for the actual location of the ceremony, the London-based attorney and L.A. resident are considering his beloved Lake Como, Italy, or Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, which are both owned by Clooney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year