George Clooney to marry fiancee Amal Alamuddin this autumn
Washington: George Clooney and his fiancee Amal Alamuddin are set to marry this autumn, a source has revealed
The insider told a magazine that Clooney would marry her today if he could, but he wants to give her a dream wedding.
The source said that it is her first, and he wants it to be his last.
Clooney, 53, was previously married to actress Talia Balsam back in 1989, but the couple divorced in 1993.
As for the actual location of the ceremony, the London-based attorney and L.A. resident are considering his beloved Lake Como, Italy, or Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, which are both owned by Clooney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth