George Clooney to splurge $2 million on his wedding?
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Love knows no boundaries, well quite literally! For love birds George Clooney-Amal Alamuddin, who are deeply consumed in each other, this stands so true.
The Hollywood actor who had a string of affairs in the past is about to settle down with the British lawyer, and reports suggest that the 53 year-old would splurge a whopping 2 million dollars for their wedding!
Crazy stuff people do in love. But for Clooney, who is bitten by the love bug, has no qualms investing millions to let the world know how much he is smitten by his fiancée.
The wedding is reportedly going to be a three-day long grand affair which will take place in the actor`s Villa in Italy. It promises of the world`s best cuisines, wine, and boat rides on the lake.
Sigh! Any woman would just want to be in Amal`s place.
Their marriage will be nothing less than a royal feast, and it looks like Clooney wants do all possible things to make his wedding a memorable one too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study