George Clooney to splurge $2 million on his wedding?
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Love knows no boundaries, well quite literally! For love birds George Clooney-Amal Alamuddin, who are deeply consumed in each other, this stands so true.
The Hollywood actor who had a string of affairs in the past is about to settle down with the British lawyer, and reports suggest that the 53 year-old would splurge a whopping 2 million dollars for their wedding!
Crazy stuff people do in love. But for Clooney, who is bitten by the love bug, has no qualms investing millions to let the world know how much he is smitten by his fiancée.
The wedding is reportedly going to be a three-day long grand affair which will take place in the actor`s Villa in Italy. It promises of the world`s best cuisines, wine, and boat rides on the lake.
Sigh! Any woman would just want to be in Amal`s place.
Their marriage will be nothing less than a royal feast, and it looks like Clooney wants do all possible things to make his wedding a memorable one too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?