George Clooney will marry first, says Jolie
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie says her fiancé and actor Brad Pitt`s newly-engaged close friend and actor George Clooney will walk down the aisle before them.
The `Maleficent` star has been engaged to Pitt for over two years, but believes that the newly-engaged `Gravity` star will marry his fiancee Amal Alamuddin before they themselves tie the knot.
Asked who will marry first, Jolie said: "Probably George."
Clooney will reportedly exchange vows with the British lawyer Sep 12 in Italy before hosting other celebrations in London and Lebanon, where her parents are from.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year