George Clooney will marry first, says Jolie
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie says her fiancé and actor Brad Pitt`s newly-engaged close friend and actor George Clooney will walk down the aisle before them.
The `Maleficent` star has been engaged to Pitt for over two years, but believes that the newly-engaged `Gravity` star will marry his fiancee Amal Alamuddin before they themselves tie the knot.
Asked who will marry first, Jolie said: "Probably George."
Clooney will reportedly exchange vows with the British lawyer Sep 12 in Italy before hosting other celebrations in London and Lebanon, where her parents are from.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'