Geri Halliwell dating Russian tycoon?
London: Former Spice Girls star Geri Halliwell is reportedly enjoying a new romance with a Russian millionaire.
The 40-year-old singer, who has so far been unlucky in love, is dating gambling company boss Anton Kaszubowski after they were introduced by friends, reported Sun online.
"They hit it off instantly and are seeing a lot of each other. Anton`s just her type. He has friends in high places and loves shooting in the country," a source said.
"Geri is typically rushing into it with guns blazing, saying, `He is the gentleman that I have been waiting for`," it added.
Kaszubowski is reportedly friends with Halliwell`s aristocratic former lover, Henry Beckwith.
She was also rumoured to have had a short-lived fling with funnyman Russell Brand last year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters
- I respect Aamir, but India is most tolerant country: Vivek Oberoi