‘Girls Aloud’ star Nadine Coyle splits from fiancé
London: ‘Girls Aloud’ star Nadine Coyle has announced her split from fiancé Jason Bell, an American footballer, less than a year after they got engaged.
The 25-year-old made the announcement on her Twitter page with a post saying, "A few weeks ago Jason and I broke up. We are great friends and decided we are better this way. I`m in NYC working and I love all your support."
Coyle got engaged to the 33-year-old NFL footballer after a surprise proposal last September.
She then revealed the happy news shortly afterwards in an interview with Radio 1 as she promoted her solo album, which failed to take off.
She started dating Jason in 2008 after moving to Los Angeles in a bid to launch her career in the US.
Before Jason, she dated `Desperate Housewives` actor Jesse Metcalfe and soccer player Neil McCafferty.
Her debut solo album `Insatiable` failed to set the charts on fire after it was released on Tesco`s label.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single