‘Girls Aloud’ star Nadine Coyle splits from fiancé
London: ‘Girls Aloud’ star Nadine Coyle has announced her split from fiancé Jason Bell, an American footballer, less than a year after they got engaged.
The 25-year-old made the announcement on her Twitter page with a post saying, "A few weeks ago Jason and I broke up. We are great friends and decided we are better this way. I`m in NYC working and I love all your support."
Coyle got engaged to the 33-year-old NFL footballer after a surprise proposal last September.
She then revealed the happy news shortly afterwards in an interview with Radio 1 as she promoted her solo album, which failed to take off.
She started dating Jason in 2008 after moving to Los Angeles in a bid to launch her career in the US.
Before Jason, she dated `Desperate Housewives` actor Jesse Metcalfe and soccer player Neil McCafferty.
Her debut solo album `Insatiable` failed to set the charts on fire after it was released on Tesco`s label.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex