Guy Ritchie likens Madonna marriage to ‘soap opera’
Washington: Guy Ritchie has branded his eight-year marriage to pop superstar Madonna a ‘soap opera’.
The filmmaker however, claims that he nevertheless enjoyed the time they spent together and it was a “positive experience” overall, especially since they have an 11-year-old biological son Rocco and adopted son David.
“It’s definitely not something I regret.The experience was ultimately very positive. I love the kids that came out of it, and I could see no other route to take. But you move on, don’t you?” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Details magazine.
Having since moved on, the Sherlock Holmes director recently fathered his second child with model girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley and spoke enthusiastically about raising his children.
“I am anti-school. And I’m anti people putting so much pressure on kids and robbing their childhood by giving them so much homework. I think if kids want to arse around, then they should,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi