Gwyneth Paltrow admits to terrible times in marriage
London: ‘Iron Man’ star Gwyneth Paltrow has admitted to have faced some "terrible times" in her marriage with Chris Martin.
The 40-year-old actress, who has been married to Martin past ten years, raises two children with the Coldplay singer, reported Daily Mirror.
"It`s hard being married. You go through great times, you go through terrible times. We`re the same as any couple. `I asked my father once, `How did you and mother stay married for 33 years?` And he said, `Well, we never wanted to get divorced at the same time`. And I think that`s what happens," Paltrow said.
"When two people throw in the towel at the same time, then you break up, but if one person`s saying, `come on, we can do this`, you carry on. `We laugh, we`re good friends, we like to do the same stuff," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi