Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin `consciously re-coupling`
London: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are ` consciously re-coupling` as they have shelved their divorce plans, according to reports.
A friend reportedly said that it was true that the duo had problems but in the weirdest way this `conscious uncoupling` situation had relieved the pressure on the.
The friend added that the Coldplay frontman still lived with Paltrow, the couple was amazingly lovey-dovey together and Paltrow still wore her wedding ring.
Another pal said that Martin and Paltrow did things in a very different way as there was a lot of talking, a lot of analysis and when the couple had decided to call it a day, what they did was that they cleared the air and gave each other an exit route.
The pair has been spotted out together near the home they share in Los Angeles in recent weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor