Gwyneth Paltrow `bragging` about split?
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has reportedly been "bragging" about her amicable split from her husband of 10 years Chris Martin and her friends are said to be annoyed.
The 41-year-old had announced she was "consciously uncoupling" from her husband of 10 years Chris Martin last month, but her friends are reportedly annoyed because she keeps talking about her "perfectly" planned split.
"All she`s doing is bragging about how peaceful her divorce is and how she and Chris planned it so perfectly that it is hardly disrupting their lives. Gwyneth has always thought she had the most perfect life and even though she`s getting a divorce and both of them are getting bad press she doesn`t care," a website quoted a source as saying.
"She has become insufferable saying how happy she is with the way everything is evolving. It`s so ridiculous to listen to her talk as if nothing bad is going on at all for her. But Gwyneth has always had a protected privileged life and this is no different," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hugh Jackman treated for skin cancer on nose again
- My personal life does not affect my work: Pulkit Samrat
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- Parineeti Chopra to star in YRF's next 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone very much in love – These videos are proofs