Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin plan to live together post split?
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Chris Martin, who recently announced their split, are reportedly planning to live together in their Malibu property here.
The couple, who were married for 11 years, splashed out on a $14 million beach house shortly before confirming their split and sources say they will share the property, reportedly
According to a leading daily, the house includes "two totally separate" living spaces so they are both able to stay close to their children Apple, 9, and Moses, 7.
There were rumours that the Coldplay frontman would live alone in the property because it was bought by a special trust.
"For this property, a new trust was created. It is called Magical Kingdom Land (trust), which signalled something definitely changed between the pair. Everything else they have owned together, including homes in London and New York, was bought under Orchard House LLC.
"It appears that the trust used was different to the firm that Gwyneth is known to be associated with," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex