Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin reunite for movie screening
Los Angeles: Estranged couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin reunited for a screening of `Hector and the Search for Happiness` at the United Artist Regal Theatre in East Hampton, New York.
The two arrived to the screening separately, then drove to the nearby after party together before heading home in separate cars from the late-night bash, reportedly.
The 41-year-old Oscar-winning actress wore a Wes Gordon midi dress from the designer`s resort 2015 collection, while the Coldplay frontman went for something more casual in a navy sweatshirt and jeans.
Paltrow and Martin have been spotted out together in public many a times since their split earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!