Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin reunite for movie screening
Los Angeles: Estranged couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin reunited for a screening of `Hector and the Search for Happiness` at the United Artist Regal Theatre in East Hampton, New York.
The two arrived to the screening separately, then drove to the nearby after party together before heading home in separate cars from the late-night bash, reportedly.
The 41-year-old Oscar-winning actress wore a Wes Gordon midi dress from the designer`s resort 2015 collection, while the Coldplay frontman went for something more casual in a navy sweatshirt and jeans.
Paltrow and Martin have been spotted out together in public many a times since their split earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage