Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin spend day together?
Los Angeles: Former couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin reportedly enjoyed a family day at a beach.
The duo, who decided to part ways recently, celebrated the US holiday with children Apple, nine, and Moses, eight, at their Malibu mansion over the weekend, reported Radar Online.
"Gwyneth and Chris had a fun day out on the beach with their kids. They seemed very relaxed in one another`s company. Anyone watching them would have thought they were just a normal loving family," a source said.
Gwyneth, 41, and Chris, 37 announced that they were ending their marriage of 11 years in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life