Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin spend day together?
Los Angeles: Former couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin reportedly enjoyed a family day at a beach.
The duo, who decided to part ways recently, celebrated the US holiday with children Apple, nine, and Moses, eight, at their Malibu mansion over the weekend, reported Radar Online.
"Gwyneth and Chris had a fun day out on the beach with their kids. They seemed very relaxed in one another`s company. Anyone watching them would have thought they were just a normal loving family," a source said.
Gwyneth, 41, and Chris, 37 announced that they were ending their marriage of 11 years in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shopping for children? Here are some essential dos and don'ts
- Box Office report: Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest grosser of 2016
- Producers Guild not to work with Pakistani artistes in future, MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray, Karan Johar meet Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say