Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin spend day together?
Los Angeles: Former couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin reportedly enjoyed a family day at a beach.
The duo, who decided to part ways recently, celebrated the US holiday with children Apple, nine, and Moses, eight, at their Malibu mansion over the weekend, reported Radar Online.
"Gwyneth and Chris had a fun day out on the beach with their kids. They seemed very relaxed in one another`s company. Anyone watching them would have thought they were just a normal loving family," a source said.
Gwyneth, 41, and Chris, 37 announced that they were ending their marriage of 11 years in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show