Gwyneth Paltrow denies cheating on her husband
London: Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow has slammed rumours of cheating on her husband Chris Martin.
Paltrow`s spokesperson Stephen Huvane has hit out at the rumours that the 41-year-old actress is having an affair with Kevin Yorn, a top entertainment lawyer, Daily Mirror reported.
"The story is absolutely 100 per cent false. Gwyneth knows Kevin casually through business contacts. She is not at all romantically connected to him," Huvane said.
He further added that the `Shakespeare In Love` star had met Yorn only once when they were on a flight together from New York to Los Angeles.
The allegations of Paltrow cheating on her husband surfaced earlier this week via an application, Whisper, used for sharing secrets and spreading gossip.
Paltrow married the 36-year-old `Coldplay` star Chris Martin in 2003. They have two children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative