Gwyneth Paltrow denies cheating on her husband
London: Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow has slammed rumours of cheating on her husband Chris Martin.
Paltrow`s spokesperson Stephen Huvane has hit out at the rumours that the 41-year-old actress is having an affair with Kevin Yorn, a top entertainment lawyer, Daily Mirror reported.
"The story is absolutely 100 per cent false. Gwyneth knows Kevin casually through business contacts. She is not at all romantically connected to him," Huvane said.
He further added that the `Shakespeare In Love` star had met Yorn only once when they were on a flight together from New York to Los Angeles.
The allegations of Paltrow cheating on her husband surfaced earlier this week via an application, Whisper, used for sharing secrets and spreading gossip.
Paltrow married the 36-year-old `Coldplay` star Chris Martin in 2003. They have two children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' release date OUT!
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies
- Priyanka Chopra inspired by ‘Dangerous Woman’ Ariana Grande
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is