Gwyneth Paltrow denies cheating on her husband
London: Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow has slammed rumours of cheating on her husband Chris Martin.
Paltrow`s spokesperson Stephen Huvane has hit out at the rumours that the 41-year-old actress is having an affair with Kevin Yorn, a top entertainment lawyer, Daily Mirror reported.
"The story is absolutely 100 per cent false. Gwyneth knows Kevin casually through business contacts. She is not at all romantically connected to him," Huvane said.
He further added that the `Shakespeare In Love` star had met Yorn only once when they were on a flight together from New York to Los Angeles.
The allegations of Paltrow cheating on her husband surfaced earlier this week via an application, Whisper, used for sharing secrets and spreading gossip.
Paltrow married the 36-year-old `Coldplay` star Chris Martin in 2003. They have two children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend deactivates Twitter account?
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage