Gwyneth Paltrow had slammed `marriage trouble rumours` before split
London: Gwyneth Paltrow had slammed the rumours about her marriage troubles with husband Chris Martin before the couple jointly announced their split.
The ` Thanks For Sharing ` actress`s agent had shot down internet rumours that she had cheated on Martin with entertainment lawyer Kevin Yorn in February.
Her spokesman had described the rumours as `completely false` and Yorn`s rep had said that the speculation that of an affair `is categorically untrue`.
Paltrow and the Coldplay frontman recently announced that are splitting after 11 years of marriage, but still love each other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing