Gwyneth Paltrow had slammed `marriage trouble rumours` before split
London: Gwyneth Paltrow had slammed the rumours about her marriage troubles with husband Chris Martin before the couple jointly announced their split.
The ` Thanks For Sharing ` actress`s agent had shot down internet rumours that she had cheated on Martin with entertainment lawyer Kevin Yorn in February.
Her spokesman had described the rumours as `completely false` and Yorn`s rep had said that the speculation that of an affair `is categorically untrue`.
Paltrow and the Coldplay frontman recently announced that are splitting after 11 years of marriage, but still love each other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth