Gwyneth Paltrow `set to lose more` in $280 mln divorce with Chris Martin
London: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are reportedly set for 280-million-dollars- divorce and the actress is set to lose more.
Dorothy Pomerantz said that Paltrow earns money from her acting assignments, GOOP, cookbooks and her TV work and the actress has money coming from several different sources now, because she really is a brand and when you put it all together, it is around 10 million dollars.
Pomerantz said that the Coldpay frontman was clearly the bigger earner in the relationship but musicians like him depended on touring, which is where they make the big money, adding that the money earned by the group is split between the members 20-20-20-40, with the biggest share going to Martin.
Pomerantz then added that Paltrow has a slightly bigger risk, as she sells herself as a lifestyle brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daddy Shah Rukh Khan is a tad worried about AbRam! – Here's why
- Asha Bhosle, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's unusual rendezvous in New York! - View pic
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season