Gwyneth Paltrow `set to lose more` in $280 mln divorce with Chris Martin
London: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are reportedly set for 280-million-dollars- divorce and the actress is set to lose more.
Dorothy Pomerantz said that Paltrow earns money from her acting assignments, GOOP, cookbooks and her TV work and the actress has money coming from several different sources now, because she really is a brand and when you put it all together, it is around 10 million dollars.
Pomerantz said that the Coldpay frontman was clearly the bigger earner in the relationship but musicians like him depended on touring, which is where they make the big money, adding that the money earned by the group is split between the members 20-20-20-40, with the biggest share going to Martin.
Pomerantz then added that Paltrow has a slightly bigger risk, as she sells herself as a lifestyle brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance