Halle Berry wants a low-key wedding
London: Hollywood superstar Halle Berry says she is planning a "very small" wedding ceremony with fiance Olivier Martinez.
Berry, 46, who has been dating the French actor since 2010, said she wants a simple affair during her wedding, reported Daily Express.
"I do know it will be very small. I haven`t been to many weddings, but I went to one this weekend with 250 guests. I thought, Wow - so this is a wedding, huh? I`ve never had that, nor have I wanted that. I wasn`t even trying to catch the bouquet!," she said.
However, Berry, who has been married twice before, has yet to set a date for the nuptials as she is currently embroiled in a legal dispute with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, the father of her daughter Nahla, over her plans to move to Europe.
"I`m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth