Harry, Kendall to go on romantic holiday
Los Angeles: Model Kendall Jenner is planning to take her boyfriend Harry Styles on a romantic holiday to celebrate the singer`s birthday.
The 18-year-old is planning to treat the One Direction star, who turns 20 on Saturday, on his special day.
"Kendall`s dad has a beautiful cliff-top holiday home in Big Sur, California, and she has asked if she and Harry can use the mansion for a private break together," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She wants them to have some time alone where they can relax and enjoy each other`s company. Harry already has everything he wants, so she decided to organise something special they can always remember," the source added.
Jenner, who has been dating Styles for around two months, is also helping his close friend Nick Grimshaw organise a birthday party in London.
"Kendall is in charge of organising the party, alongside Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw. She wanted the party to be in London so that Harry`s friends and family could all be there.
"The rest of One Direction and a whole host of other celebs will be on the guest list. It won`t be a tame affair, and Kendall will pull out all the stops to make sure it`s a night to remember,".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Irrfan Khan wanted to make film on Mahasweta Devi's life
- Silsila was trashed by media at time of release: Amitabh Bachchan
- No talks about starring with Kangana in Ritesh's next: Irrfan Khan
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- 'Sultan' Box Office collections: Rs 300 cr does not seem far for Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma starrer