Harry Styles and Taylor Swift cross paths first time since break up
New York: Former lovers Harry Styles and Taylor Swift were spotted at the same place for the first time after their break up.
The duo was present at the MTV Video Music Awards here Sunday, but they did not speak to each other, reports mirror.co.uk.
Then came a moment when Swift walked past by Styles, who was sitting with his fellow One Direction band members. But they did not see eye-to-eye.
However, Styles appeared to take a quick glance at the pretty popstar.
The duo dated each other for almost three months before calling it quits in January. Their brief relationship was hugely talked about.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours