Harry Styles doesn’t have time for a girlfriend
London: One Direction star Harry Styles cancelled his date with model Millie Brady as he doesn`t have time for a girlfriend at the moment.
The 19-year-old singer hit it off with Brady at a BRIT Awards after-show party last month and the pair had agreed to go on a date at the weekend after Styles and his bandmates performed their show in Cardiff, Wales, reported Sun online.
"It was nothing personal, he just wants to keep things casual with Millie at the moment. He had messaged saying he would meet her, then he didn`t show. Millie did feel a bit let down. I know she was very much looking forward to meeting him again. But it`s not going to work out between them any time soon," a source said.
Styles most recently dated Taylor Swift, but the pair split in January, and in 2011 he had a fling with 33-year-old TV presenter Caroline Flack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!