Harry Styles, Kendall Jenner part ways?
London: One Direction star Harry Styles and socialite Kendall Jenner have reportedly decided to call it quits after the duo apparently could not make a strong connection with each other.
The 20-year-old singer sparked dating rumours with Jenner, 18, last years after they were spotted enjoying a cosy meal, reported Daily Star.
Even though the pair was seen hanging out together several times, Styles reportedly decided not to meet Jenner, when he headed to Los Angeles recently.
"Harry purposely didn`t have his planned party at The Box so people wouldn`t speculate about him and Kendall. There were plenty of opportunities for them to meet up but Harry went to the FA Cup game between Arsenal and Liverpool instead of seeing her," a source said.
"They got on but there wasn`t enough spark to keep it going, especially as Harry is about to go on tour for six months. They would never have any time to see each other," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes