Harry Styles laughs off ex-Taylor Swift`s VMAs jibes
London:One Direction member Harry Styles has responded to his former girlfriend Taylor Swift after she took a obvious dig at him in her MTV Video Music Award acceptance speech.
The 23-year-old singer was accepting the trophy for the Best Female Video for her song `I Knew You Were Trouble` when she took the dig saying, that she would like to thank the person who inspired this song, who knows exactly who he is, as she now got one of these, the Mirror reported.
Styles told Extra that it was alright, asserting that Swift likes a joke and he liked a joke as much as the next guy, so it was all good.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Elijah Wood fascinated with India's culture on maiden trip
- Unmissable! Dear Salman Khan fans, know what’s in store for you
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!
- Smiling selfie of a separating couple has gone viral
- Welcome Back movie review: Want to crack a rib with laughter fit? Watch it!