Harry Styles laughs off ex-Taylor Swift`s VMAs jibes
London:One Direction member Harry Styles has responded to his former girlfriend Taylor Swift after she took a obvious dig at him in her MTV Video Music Award acceptance speech.
The 23-year-old singer was accepting the trophy for the Best Female Video for her song `I Knew You Were Trouble` when she took the dig saying, that she would like to thank the person who inspired this song, who knows exactly who he is, as she now got one of these, the Mirror reported.
Styles told Extra that it was alright, asserting that Swift likes a joke and he liked a joke as much as the next guy, so it was all good.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr