Harry Styles laughs off ex-Taylor Swift`s VMAs jibes
London:One Direction member Harry Styles has responded to his former girlfriend Taylor Swift after she took a obvious dig at him in her MTV Video Music Award acceptance speech.
The 23-year-old singer was accepting the trophy for the Best Female Video for her song `I Knew You Were Trouble` when she took the dig saying, that she would like to thank the person who inspired this song, who knows exactly who he is, as she now got one of these, the Mirror reported.
Styles told Extra that it was alright, asserting that Swift likes a joke and he liked a joke as much as the next guy, so it was all good.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!