Hate-filled rant wasn`t for Liam: Miley Cyrus
London: Singer Miley Cyrus, who recently performed at G.A.Y club here, sang an uncensored rant and says it wasn`t for her former boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
The explicit tirade was thought by many of her fans to be aimed at Hemsworth, reports contactmusic.com.
"And every time you get in your car, you`re going to hear my f**king song on the f**king radio, you piece of s***. That`s right," sang Cyrus at G.A.Y club.
"I`m gonna tell those motherf**kers that broke my heart...to enjoy hearing this song for the rest of your life. This song is called Wrecking Ball," added the singer.
The 21-year-old took to Twitter, Tuesday and clarified: "Just FYI what I said the other night at G.A.Y had nothing to do with Liam. I was just tryin to rile up the boys."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?