Hate-filled rant wasn`t for Liam: Miley Cyrus
London: Singer Miley Cyrus, who recently performed at G.A.Y club here, sang an uncensored rant and says it wasn`t for her former boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
The explicit tirade was thought by many of her fans to be aimed at Hemsworth, reports contactmusic.com.
"And every time you get in your car, you`re going to hear my f**king song on the f**king radio, you piece of s***. That`s right," sang Cyrus at G.A.Y club.
"I`m gonna tell those motherf**kers that broke my heart...to enjoy hearing this song for the rest of your life. This song is called Wrecking Ball," added the singer.
The 21-year-old took to Twitter, Tuesday and clarified: "Just FYI what I said the other night at G.A.Y had nothing to do with Liam. I was just tryin to rile up the boys."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage