Have Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt already tied the knot?
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie was spotted wearing a gold band on her ring finger during a recent trip to a rescue camp in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The 37-year-old, who is engaged to Brad Pitt and raises six kids with him, replaced her giant platinum engagement sparkler with the band, sparking rumours that she has tied the knot with Pitt, reported Us magazine.
The ‘Maleficent’ actress and special envoy of the United Nations` refugee agency was in Africa with British Foreign Secretary William Hague to raise awareness of war zone rape in the Congo and Rwanda.
Earlier Pitt and Jolie had said that they wouldn`t tie the knot until the ban on gay marriage would be lifted, but in January 2012, the actor hinted that they had changed their minds.
Some reports also suggested that the couple were planning to wed in summer in France.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled