Have become calmer, thanks to Kajol: Ajay Devgn
Mumbai: Ajay Devgn doesn`t talk much about his personal life, but interestingly he opened up about his wife and actress Kajol`s role in his life and credited her for bringing positive changes in him.
Ajay-Kajol tied the knot in 1999 and they have two children - daughter Nysa and son Yug.
Praising his wife and co-star of films like `Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha`, Ajay said: "Because of Kajol, I have become calmer and much secure. So basically, I am happy. As far as work is concerned, we hardly discuss work at home."
The 44-year-old, who directed `U Me Aur Hum`, which starred him and Kajol, may go behind the camera again.
He said: "I need a year for that. I have one or two scripts, but nothing right now. I will not be directing for next two years... so may be after that."
He floated his own production house Ajay Devgn Films in 2000 and so far he has produced very few films which include "U Me Aur Hum", "Raju Chacha", "All The Best" and "Son Of Sardaar", among others.
He said: "I don`t make a lot of films."
Asked why, and he explained: "The films I make, I believe in them. Sometimes you decide to do a film thinking that this will be made in such a manner and then you start realising that it`s not going the right way, then you lose it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours