Have Kimye set May 24 wedding date?
London: Speculations are rife that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have set the date of their wedding and will tie the knot on May 24 2014
Sources have revealed that the couple, who got engaged on Kardashian`s 33rd birthday in October will get married in Paris and had initially intended to tie the knot in July, but brought the date forward last month, reportedly.
Insiders claimed that the 33-year-old reality TV star and her rapper fiance want their daughter North West to have a "large role" in the wedding ceremony".
The wedding is set to air on Kardashian`s family reality TV show `Keeping Up with the Kardashians`, where her previous marriage to former husband Kris Humphries was also aired in August 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan travels by train to promote film - WATCH video
- Four detectives in Bengali fiction who are every kid’s hero
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!