Haven`t asked Miley out formally yet: Liam Hemsworth
Los Angeles: Liam Hemsworth has had an on-off relationship with singer-actress Miley Cyrus. The Australian actor admits they are fond of each other but says he is yet to ask her out formally."We are very fond of each other and like each other`s company. I haven`t asked her out formally yet but, yes, we are pretty serious about each other," Hemsworth told reporters in an email interaction from Los Angeles.
The couple met on the sets of their previous film "The Last Song" and have been together since then. They parted ways briefly but reconciled later.
"She`s a wonderful person ever since I have known her while shooting for `The Last Song`. The changes are not many in particular, but it`s just that we like to spend more time together and make the most out of it," he added.
After "The Last Song", the 22-year-old actor is looking forward to the release of sci-fi film "Hunger Games", which also features Elizabeth Banks, Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence.
Directed by Gary Ross, the film is based on the trilogy of novels of the same name, written by Suzanne Collins. It releases March 23.
"The story of the film goes like each year in the ruins of what was once North America, the Capitol of the nation of Panem, forces each of its twelve districts to send a teenage boy and girl, between the ages of 12 and 18, to compete in `The Hunger Games`," said Hemsworth, who has previously worked in films like "Knowing" and "Triangle".
"I play the character of Gale in the movie who is mostly paired with Katness who is played by Jennifer Lawrence and we play the `Hunger Games` together against all odds," Hemsworth added.
The actor is all praise for all his co-stars.
"Everyone was great. I didn`t get to shoot much with Josh but I knew him before the film and he`s awesome.
"He`s a really, really good guy and a great actor. Most of my stuff was with Jennifer.
"She`s great, a really fun person; easygoing, down to earth. She`s very professional, but at the same time she keeps things fun. It was great, a really good time," he said.
After giving his fans a glimpse into his romantic side in "The Last Song", Hemsworth will be seen doing a lot of action sequences in the "Hunger Games".
"A lot of stunts from me on this one. The physicality for me was losing weight. I trained for a few weeks before we started shooting to lose a bunch of weight and was eating a lot less than I would usually eat. I wanted to look hungry," he said.
Hemsworth haven`t been to India but says he has heard a lot about the nation and its multi-billion dollar film industry.
"I haven`t been there but have heard loads about India. It`s the next movie hub according to me. Bollywood it is, yes, have heard about a few of them (actors) but cannot recollect any name right now. But if I see them it will be easier to recognise," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!