Hayden Panettiere engaged?
Los Angeles: Actress Hayden Panettiere is reportedly engaged to her boxer boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko.
Known for playing cheerleader Claire Bennet on the NBC series ‘Heroes’, she started dating Klitschko in 2009, but they called off the relationship in 2011 before reconciling earlier this year, reports contactmusic.com.
UsMagazine.com reports that the 23-year-old Nashville star and the Ukrainian champion are planning to cement their union with a summer wedding.
A source told the website, "Very few people know, and she isn`t wearing her ring publicly yet."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' POSTER OUT! Jacqueline rides with Varun Dhawan, John Abraham
- Are Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan expecting their first child?
- 'Noor' First look: Sonakshi Sinha in journo avatar!
- Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh welcome second bundle of joy
- Smoking hot! Shraddha Kapoor’s look on the cover of Filmfare is captivating
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex