Heartbroken Hefner finds support in ex-wife
London: Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner has found support in ex-wife Kimberley Conrad after his split from fiancée Crystal Harris, days before they were due to tie the knot.
Conrad, whom he married in 1989, has been helping to lift his spirits.
In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, Hefner wrote, "The break-up is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage."
"My ex, Kim Conrad, and her mother, came by to lend their emotional support. I appreciate it," he further posted.
Conrad isn`t the only one helping Hefner to cope with the break-up. Socialite Paris Hilton has also extended her support to the 85-year-old, reports contactmusic.com.
"Love you Hugh Hefner! So sorry to hear about the news. You deserve better than that. Let`s throw a party to celebrate you being single again," she wrote on her Twitter page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!