Hilary Duff coping with long-distance marriage
Los Angeles: Hilary Duff is loving her newly-married life with husband Mike Comrie but admits she is finding it difficult to cope with a long distance relationship.
The 23-year-old star, who married the Canadian ice hockey player in August after dating for three years, finds it hard to be away from her new spouse who has gone off to play for his team the Pittsburgh Penguins, while she is living in Los Angeles for work, reported Access Hollywood online.
"Now he`s gone and I`m like, `No, you left me too soon! What`s happening?` That kind of sucks. But we`re used to that long distance thing and we`re going to figure it out. It means a lot of travelling for me this year, but that`s OK," said Duff.
Despite her pining heart, the `Lizzie McGuire` star is still on cloud nine after tying the knot with 30-year-old Comrie.
"It`s so amazing, exciting and strange at the same time. There are still no words for it. It`s just different," said Duff.
She also said she can`t wait to start a family with Comrie but at the moment their careers are their main priority.
"Obviously we`re really excited to have kids in the future, but not anytime soon. I still want to work and still feel really driven," said Duff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married