Hilary Duff`s life changed after marriage
London: Singer-actress Hilary Duff thinks that her life changed a lot after marrying hockey player Mike Comrie last year.
"It`s changed a lot, being married is a different thing. It`s really exciting, we spent a lot of time together this year, which was nice. He was in Pittsburgh playing hockey so I was back-and-forth all the time. It`s another year where a lot of big changes happened," contactmusic.com quoted Duff as saying.
Apart from enjoying each other`s company, both Duff and Comrie are busy renovating a home together.
"I wrote two books, and we`re remodelling a house right now," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- It's Shahid Kapoor birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi