Hoffman trapped in love triangle?
New York: Philip Seymour Hoffman was reportedly involved in a love triangle before his death, according to the private diaries discovered from his home.
The Oscar winner was "caught in between" his relationship with longtime girlfriend Mimi O`Donnell and a woman with whom he he`d recently met, as reported in a magazine.
Hoffman`s new friend was probably the reason O`Donnell, who has three children with the actor, asked him to leave the home they shared together.
The other reason for the actor to leave the home that he shared with O`Donnell was his drug problem that was getting out of control.
The 46-year-old `Capote` star, who was found dead of an apparent heroin overdose on February, has detailed his struggle with the addiction that eventually took his life, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah secretly engaged?
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchantt marriage: These photos will restore your faith in LOVE
- Trouble in marriage? Know when you need to consult a counsellor
- Did Vin Diesel just confirm Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone's relationship?