Holly Madison wants six kids
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Holly Madison, who is expecting her first child with partner Pasquale Rotella, has plans to have a big family with six children.
"We want to get married after the baby is born, definitely. We want a small and personal wedding. But it won`t happen until next year at least," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Madison as saying.
"We want six kids. We want a big family - a whole tribe," she said.
The 32-year-old, who is due to deliver in March, recently admitted it had taken some adjusting to get used to her pregnant shape.
"I am just getting used to this whole new body. It can be very awkward. I just recently started having back pain, which sucks because I can`t take anything for it," said Madison, who is expecting a baby girl.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'