Holly Madison wants six kids
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Holly Madison, who is expecting her first child with partner Pasquale Rotella, has plans to have a big family with six children.
"We want to get married after the baby is born, definitely. We want a small and personal wedding. But it won`t happen until next year at least," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Madison as saying.
"We want six kids. We want a big family - a whole tribe," she said.
The 32-year-old, who is due to deliver in March, recently admitted it had taken some adjusting to get used to her pregnant shape.
"I am just getting used to this whole new body. It can be very awkward. I just recently started having back pain, which sucks because I can`t take anything for it," said Madison, who is expecting a baby girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IMPPA passes resolution to ban Pakistani artistes, technicians in India
- John Abraham denies reports of slapping a fan
- Shubho Mahalaya! Time to welcome mother goddess Durga
- Directors trust me because I am a curious actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Hrithik Roshan NOT Aamir Khan was the first choice for THIS film?