Hollywood beauty Carey Mulligan dating Eddie Redmayne
New York: Hollywood beauty Carey Mulligan has found herself a new leading man, British theatre actor Eddie Redmayne.
The `An Education` star was spotted taking a romantic stroll through the streets of New York over the weekend with the actor, reported New York Post online.
Dressed down and casual in skinny ripped jeans, flat brogue shoes, a parka jacket and a plaid shirt, the Oscar-nominated actress looked very comfortable as she cosied up to her companion.
The actor, 29, may not be well-known but he has starred alongside Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman in `The Other Boleyn Girl` and Kristen Stewart in `The Yellow Handkerchief`.
When 25-year-old Mulligan split with Shia LaBeouf in October after 15 months of dating, she was rumoured to be so upset she was considering a permanent move back to the UK.
LaBeouf too has moved on and last month, he was seen out and about with a mystery brunette in Los Angeles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch