How Liam Hemsworth proposed to Miley Cyrus
Washington: Miley Cyrus has revealed that her fiance Liam Hemsworth he popped the question after she treated him to an intimate performance on one of his favourite songs ‘Look What They’ve Done To My Song’ by Melanie Safka in their backyard.
The ‘Hannah Montana’ star got engaged to ‘The Hunger Games’ actor last June.
“About twenty minutes after that song - that’s one of Liam’s favourite songs - he asked me to marry him, like, twenty minutes later so while I was singing that I had no idea and he’s sitting there and I’m like he’s looking at me funny and then I know,” a leading daily has quoted her as saying on ‘The Tonight Show With Jay Leno’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!
- Priyanka Chopra finds 'Dilwale', 'Bajirao Mastani' Box Office clash unfortunate