Hugh Hefner can`t wait to marry Crystal Harris
London: `Playboy` mogul Hugh Hefner has said that he is completely "devoted" to his fiancée Crystal Harris and feels fortunate to have the 24-year-old in his life.
The 85-year-old says that he can hardly wait for his third trip down the aisle with the blonde beauty, reported Contactmusic.
Hefner will marry Harris at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles on June 18 and Hefner insists that his new fiancé is the only woman for him.
"I`m devoted to her. This is as happy a time in my life as I`ve ever had. I feel very fortunate," he said.
For Hefner, having a happy home life is especially important as he admits he had a strict upbringing and sought comfort in movies when he was a child.
"I grew up in the 30s and 40s. `Frankenstein`, `The Bride of Frankenstein`, I loved them. `King Kong` was my favourite. I didn`t exactly come from a home full of hugs and kisses. It was a typical conservative, puritan home and I was quite a solitary child, a bit of a dreamer. Movies showed me another world and sparked a desire in me," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!