Humaima Malik dated Wasim Akram?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: Pakistani import, Humaima Malik, who is ready with her big Bollywood release `Raja Natwarlal` with Emraan Hashmi reportedly dated the famous Pak cricketer Wasim Akram. Believe it or not, the rumoured couple back then was very much in love, although the actress never admitted to being in a relationship with the much older Akram.
The model-turned-actress when in her early twenties had once accepted dating the legendary cricketer. However, later when the inquisitiveness about their alleged link-up picked up pace, the actress denied being in a relationship with him, suggest reports.
A leading daily even reports that Humaima got married as early as 18 and then got divorced immediately after two years of wedding.
Humaima`s first Bollywood venture `Raja Natwarlal` has been directed by Kunal Deshmukh and is slated to hit the screens on August 29, 2014. Well it certainly is a blast from the past—we hope her film does well and the performance matches up to the expectations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life