Husband Rajiv lucky for me, says Shibani Kashyap
Mumbai: Singer Shibani Kashyap, who recently tied the knot with Mumbai based actor Rajiv Roda, says he has been very lucky for her.
"It (life) has become more beautiful. I have to say this, I think marriage is highly recommended, especially when you find the right guy who you really love and who is your best friend and companion. And my life is complete now. In fact, my husband has been very, very lucky for me," Shibani told reporteres Tuesday at the unveiling of Amy Billimoria`s new Indian wear collection.
"Day after tomorrow I am going to Mauritius with the President (Pranab Mukherjee) and the Prime Minister (Manmohan Singh) of India to represent the country and perform in Mauritius for their National Independence Day (on March 12)," she added.
Shibani is known for her hits like ‘Sajna aa bhi ja and ‘Ho Gayi Hai Mohabbat’ while Rajiv made his Bollywood debut with the film ‘Kya Yahi Sach Hai’ in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aditya Pancholi may be evicted from bungalow as landlady wins legal battle
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty