I actually have no idea what I`m doing: Robin Thicke
Los Angeles: Robin Thicke`s antics to win back his estranged wife Paula Patton have raised a lot of questions but the singer says he does not have the answers.
The 37-year-old `Blurred Lines` crooner`s has also named his new album after her, reportedly. "I actually have no idea what I`m doing. I`m just kind of flying by the seat of my pants on this one. I just wanted to make something artistic out of a very difficult period. When you lose the love of your life, you don`t have much to hide anymore.
"She`s the best person I ever met. So, I thought the least I could do would be to devote an album to her," he said. Paula features 14 songs about Thicke`s lost love, including `You`re My Fantasy`. `Lock the Door`, `Too Little Too Late` and `Forever Love`.
Talking about the track `Forever Love`, Thicke explained that he wanted to send a hopeful message about their future.
"I didn`t want (the record) to be all depressing because I didn`t want her to listen to it and (be) sad only. So, I wanted there to be moments where she had hope and positivity that... Her and I can both still have a great life, no matter what happens and we`ll be great friends and great parents." The former couple have a son Julian, four, together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt will make you fall in love with them in ‘Dear Zindagi’ new poster
- Shahid Kapoor felt it was important to find somebody who is real and normal
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season