I am single, says Deepika Padukone
Mumbai: Actress Deepika Padukone who has been romantically linked with her `Ram-Leela` co-star Ranveer Singh, says that she is very much single.
Apparently, Deepika, who turned 28 on January 5 spent her birthday with Ranveer and the alleged couple was spotted together in New York.
In an interview recently, she had denied rumours of a relation with Ranveer but evaded the question on the issue this time saying that all these talks are not true.
So does that mean you are single, to which she said, "Yes ...Yes...You are happy (now)." She was talking to reporters at the Stardust cover launch event here last night.
Earlier too, the actress sidestepped queries on Ranveer on Karan Johar`s chat show `Koffee with Karan` when she was prodded about her supposed boyfriend and instead asked, "Am I dating him ?"
Sometime back, the pictures of Ranbir Kapoor and his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif were published by the magazine. And now even her photos with Ranveer are going viral but Deepika is not worried about the pics getting published.
"It doesn`t matter as it is part of what I do. When the issue releases I will buy the copy to read it," she quipped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi