I ask God for forgiveness: LeAnn Rimes on her love affair
Los Angeles: Singer LeAnn Rimes admits she prays for forgiveness everyday for her 2009 affair that ended two marriages - hers with dancer Dean Sheremet, and now-husband Eddie Cibrian`s with ex-wife Brandi Glanville.
"I`ve definitely asked for forgiveness on a daily basis. We are human beings who are going to sin and make mistakes and if you have that connection, for me, is something that I feel is bigger than me, it`s not something that`s unusual to do," she said.
Rimes, 30, who is all set to launch her new album, said in one of the tracks `Ruin Me` from the album she sang about her relationship with Cibrian, reported Radar online.
"It has taken me to such intense places that I am not sure that how would I replicate the feeling again. Listener will feel that like they are eavesdropping or a fly on the wall," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver