I can get married in a KFC: Jenny McCarthy
Los Angeles: Former `the View` host Jenny McCarthy, who is engaged to Donnie Wahlberg, said she does not want an over-the-top ceremony and can even get married in a KFC.
The 41-year-old star feels it is important to have heart in the wedding and rest does not mater, reportedly.
"I just want to show up. I have Lee Press-On Nails. I`m not that kind of girl. I don`t care, as long as the heart is in the ceremony, that`s all that matters to me. I could get married in a Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)," she said.
The model said she has decided on a black-and-white theme for the wedding, similar to the one Kim Kardashian-Kanye West chose for their big day.
"I think I`m doing the black-and-white theme. Not to follow the Kardashians, but maybe I am following the Kardashians. I just think it`s elegant and pretty," she said. McCarthy previously dated Jim Carrey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh just tweeted the most cutesy message for his 'baiko' Genelia!
- Soha Ali Khan bats for stronger laws against animal cruelty
- Karanvir Bohra and wifey Teejay Sidhu blessed with twin daughters!
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: We bet you haven’t seen these family pictures of Priyanka Jagga Muise!
- Lady Gaga doesn't like comparison with Madonna, says 'we are very different'