I can get married in a KFC: Jenny McCarthy
Los Angeles: Former `the View` host Jenny McCarthy, who is engaged to Donnie Wahlberg, said she does not want an over-the-top ceremony and can even get married in a KFC.
The 41-year-old star feels it is important to have heart in the wedding and rest does not mater, reportedly.
"I just want to show up. I have Lee Press-On Nails. I`m not that kind of girl. I don`t care, as long as the heart is in the ceremony, that`s all that matters to me. I could get married in a Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)," she said.
The model said she has decided on a black-and-white theme for the wedding, similar to the one Kim Kardashian-Kanye West chose for their big day.
"I think I`m doing the black-and-white theme. Not to follow the Kardashians, but maybe I am following the Kardashians. I just think it`s elegant and pretty," she said. McCarthy previously dated Jim Carrey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actor-photographer arrested for rape, blackmail
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
- Anurag Kashyap's film honoured in South Korea
- Hilarious: 'Monsoon Song' aptly showcases all the things you feel about monsoons! - Watch