I can handle heartbreak: Zoe Saldana
London: `Star Trek Into Darkness` star Zoe Saldana feels heartbroken when her relationship ends but insists she always recovers easily from break-up.
The 34-year-old actress, who split from `The Hangover` hunk Bradley Cooper last year, said it does not take her long to get over a failed romance, Contactmusic reported.
Asked how she copes with heartbreak, she said, "I feel it. I allow myself to feel it. Of course everyone around me will notice how it made me feel, but I tend to recover very easily."
"Maybe it`s just the kind of person I am or maybe I haven`t really fallen in love yet or had that `crash, boom, bam` in my life, but I tend to recover, you know, healthily and smoothly," she added.
The Hollywood beauty feels that a woman should learn to say `no`.
"As I`ve grown older I`ve become more comfortable. Also, as a woman, it`s very important as you to learn the power of saying no. Because of our gender, society, politics, our nature and our history, we`ve been unconsciously, and not purposely, conditioned to be `yes` people," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'